COVID Protocol 2021
As of May 14, the CDC has lifted its mask mandate for vaccinated people. For businesses like ours, this creates many challenges as there is no clear roadmap on how to handle “getting back to normal.” What we can tell you is that the team at All Paws is very excited to announce that our clinic is open to clients! We are thrilled to have face-to-face interaction with you again. Believe us when we say, we have missed you so much!
As we know with Covid, things are always changing, but as of today
- When you arrive at the clinic with your pet, please just check-in at the front desk as normal
- When picking up food and prescriptions please make an effort to call ahead of time so that your purchase is filled and ready for you when you arrive.
We have limited space at our counter and want to avoid a congestion of people all at once. Thanks to your loyalty, we are a busy clinic. This sometimes means we will not have staff available on arrival to immediately fill a script for you. Calling ahead will also save you time as it is more likely your products will be ready for you on arrival.
- For now, when you do enter the clinic, we will require you wear a mask
- We plan to revisit our mask policy regularly as new information becomes available
There are several reasons we are keeping the task requirement in place
- It is what our team currently feels the safest with, since our exam rooms are small, enclosed spaces.
- We have no way of knowing who is vaccinated and who is not.
- Our staff is highly trained to provide the best possible care for your pet.
Our priority is to keep our staff safe so they can continue to care for our patients. Even one sick employee significantly impacts our ability to do so. We have decided it is best for us to continue to require masks at this time.
You all have been wonderful throughout this pandemic. We respectfully ask you to be mindful that our staff is mentally and emotionally exhausted from the last year. We look forward to spending our energy positively on how happy we are to see each of you again. As we receive more information in the weeks to come, we will make appropriate adjustments. Our goal is to return to normal. We need time to do this safely and comfortably. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. We will send new information as our policies change so that you remain informed.
Once again, thank you so much for your continued support and understanding. We can’t wait to see you!
Your All Paws Team