What To Expect
Expect Quality Care
When you arrive, you will be greeted warmly as we check you in. If you have a dog, we will get your dogs weight in on the scale in the front lobby.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Once checked in, one of Patient Care Coordinators will see you into one of our newly renovated exam rooms and let the doctor know that you’ve arrived.
- Once the doctor is done reviewing your pet’s history, they will meet you in the exam room with the Patient Care Coordinate.
- They will then gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment areas in the back, but can certainly be done in the room if you’d prefer.
- When the diagnostics are collected and treatments are complete, we’ll bring your pet back to you in the exam room.
- Our Patient Care Coordinator will check you out in the room to keep your pet’s experience as low stress as possible. They will book any future appointments, go over medications and break down any estimates for future procedures.
- We do our best to follow up with all of our patients who aren’t feeling well and those that received vaccines for the first time in order to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit which may happen over the phone or through our Pet Desk messaging application.
- A doctor will follow up significant concerns or lab work abnormalities. Lab work is usually returned in 5-7 days or sooner when urgent.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.